Without question, Facebook Marketing is becoming a key focus in the digital economy for all business sectors. Facebook’s online customer base sits at around 500 million and as the leader in the social media space, Facebook is looking to incorporate e-payments (electronic) and m-payments (mobile) and that means opportunity for business.
Consider the potential of target marketing your products or services:
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook (your customers are among them) 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
- Over 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared monthly
- Average user has 130 friends
- Around 20% of Facebook’s online users now access the service via mobile each month and it’s increasing
Seven Facebook Strategies
Here are seven strategies WebZeedee can use to position you and your business with those Facebook users that are mostly likely to do business with your company:
- 1. Develop a killer company profile page
- 2. Add your business contacts
- 3. Start a group
- 4. Buy Ad Space – PPC (pay per Click) or CPM (cost per thousand) or Facebook Deals
- 5. Post in Facebook Market
- 6. Promote your company Blog
- 7. Advertise in Facebook Events
Ready to get started?
Tell us about your needs here: Website Design Assessment.