Social Media Channels
Social Media Channel Creation and Enhancement services are keys to building new or enhancing existing social media accounts. We create your various social media channels including Facebook™, Linkedin™, Tumblr™, Flickr™, Foursquare™, Twitter™ and many more. These Social Media Channels are your faces to the social networking world and a vibrant source of new business. We develop all of your key social media channels and we use a keyword focus to make sure your business is in there looking sharp. Its all part of our effort to equip you with with all the right digital tools to reach customers.
Many businesses need the services a social media channel manager can provide, but lack the resources to hire someone full-time. To fill the need, WebZebedee provides social media channel management services on a contract basis. Every detail required to establish and maintain a successful social media presence is covered.
Packages are affordable and on a monthly fee basis and include the following types of services:
- Social Media Channel Creation – Build new or enhance existing social media accounts and channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Foursquare, Yelp, YouTube, Flickr and others.
- Custom Channel Design – Creation of a customized Facebook Fan Page, Twitter background, YouTube channel and LinkedIn Company Page all designed support your company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Social Network Promotions – Focused attention given to finding unique ways social media can stimulate interest in the organization’s brand, drive traffic to the Web site and increase new member enrollment.
- Content Creation and Management – Routine posting of content to Facebook and Twitter with an emphasis on growing fan base, interacting with fans and followers, and other forms of engagement.
- Business Blogging – One long-form blog post (600-800 words) per month or two shorter posts (250 – 300 words) every two weeks.
- Facebook Advertising Management – Creation and management of targeted advertising promotions on Facebook.
Ready to get started?
Tell us about your needs here: Website Design Assessment.